January 29, 2009

DotA Allstars v6.59 6v6 Ver.2

Here we go, the second release of the 6v6 series of DotA maps. It took me a while to get used to editing maps again, and it looks like IceFrog has been hard at work since I last did this. Almost double the amount of code than in v6.38b.

As far as I know, Allpick and Easymode do function properly. Allrandom doesn't seem to give the extra 2 players their heroes, so that will take some more work. Which I found odd, because Teamrandom and the -random command, do work.

The scoreboard thing (don't know the proper name) at the top right doesn't exactly work the way it should for the 2 extra players, but I'll figure out a fix for that in the next version.

I haven't tested this fully because I don't have 11 other people to round up for a beta test. So let me know what else isn't working properly and I'll see what I can do.

Download: DotA_Allstars_v6.59_6v6_Ver.2.w3x

9 comments:

January 31, 2009 at 11:18 AM Anonymous said...

BUGS:
*only 10 players at Scoreboard
*2 players have the Observer Scoreboard
*those 2 players can see TP signals

January 31, 2009 at 12:15 PM Anonymous said...

what about sp mode ?

have you correct it yet ?

January 31, 2009 at 12:22 PM GoD-Tony said...

The game still seems to think the two extra players are observers. After fixing that, other bugs like the scoreboard might get fixed by itself. I'll post here again after I've messed around with it.

January 31, 2009 at 12:25 PM GoD-Tony said...

"what about sp mode ? have you correct it yet ?"

This is the first I've heard. What's wrong with -sp mode?

February 1, 2009 at 2:43 PM Anonymous said...

i'm the same about sp mode

when i play in 6.38b

as always we will play apsp

after shuffle player

we(all 12 players) can't toggle minimap to allies/enemy or Self/allies/enemies

-Miloboy-

February 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM Anonymous said...

and someone tell me that if red / green

was change to other team due to SP mode
it will be some problem

-Miloboy-

February 1, 2009 at 3:11 PM GoD-Tony said...

@Miloboy

You are playing this on v6.38b? I have no plans on updating that version. You can find the latest version in the downloads section. It may already be fixed.

February 3, 2009 at 9:34 AM Anonymous said...

noobs

January 25, 2012 at 1:51 AM Anonymous said...

mood

Post a Comment